Raton Match July 21&22

TylerT

Just a reminder of the up coming match.Come on out and enjoy the New Mexico mountains.
Thanks Todd

And everybody

bring a friend or two. It costs to put matches on and Raton is a wonderfull place to shoot!!

Richard

Tune up.

It’s also a good time to tune up for the Rattlesnake. Remember, the Rattlesnake is a qualifier. And like Richard said, bring a friend!

I need help to try and bump the New Mexico flashes. Can't do it by myself everytime. I'm bringing Murphy , so get ready.

and remember....

Raton's always a good place for a regional rivalry with good friends, to spot wildlife (besides Larry), to find a nice rattlesnake skin shed, to lose a shooting stool to a bear, to watch a pony tail defrocking. All with the nice aroma of sage drifting in from the range. Have a good match gentlemen.

And remember, BEAT BAGGETT!!!

beatBaggett.jpg

Last edited:
Raton's always a good place for a regional rivalry with good friends, to spot wildlife (besides Larry), to find a nice rattlesnake skin shed, to lose a shooting stool to a bear, to watch a pony tail defrocking. All with the nice aroma of sage drifting in from the range. Have a good match gentlemen.

And remember, BEAT BAGGETT!!!

QUOTE]

The way Larry has been shooting this year, he will definitely be one to try to beat.

Saturday results

Looks like Bud was the only one able to get ahead of Larry today!
How does anyone shoot the exact same agg with both guns?
Thanks to Nancy Pumphrey for the pic!

Attachments

• 89F919D9-CEC1-47D1-BFF3-EBC7939D92F9.jpeg
    89F919D9-CEC1-47D1-BFF3-EBC7939D92F9.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 321
Back