Question for Jack Neary

Thanks Bill.

In the 2016 NBRSA meeting minutes, it said first week of January. Just trying to figure out this year's shooting schedule.

Lawrence, when I told my Wife that the Nationals were going to be in Pennsylvania, she emmediatly wanted to go. There is a lot for her, and a friend, to do up in the North East while I shoot.

I had a great time in Phoenix, and that's 19 hours from my driveway. I think it's about 26 hrs to Fairchance. I can't amagine how far it is for you California guys.

That said, it would't bother me one bit if they changed it to Saint Louis.:rolleyes:

Fairchance Bathroom Renovation Update

Lawrence,

I have not inspected the bathrooms at Fairchance yet, as their bathroom renovations have not yet been completed. I spoke to Bill Reahard, the Match Director at Fairchance yesterday for an update. Bill said the renovations to both the Men's and Women's bathrooms were progressing, but not completed yet.

I asked Bill to provide me with a completion date ASAP, whereby I have been directed by Gene Bukys to go Fairchance and inspect the bathroom renovations/general repairs to ensure they are completed no later than Jan. 31st so we may move forward in approving Fairchance to host this year's NBRSA Group Nationals.

I understand everyone's need to make their respective Nationals vacation date plans and Hotel reservations ASAP (me included).
As such, I will post my Fairchance bathroom inspection findings on this forum, as soon as Fairchance provides me with an inspection date before month end.

Thanks for everyone's continued patience while we try and get this Fairchance bathroom renovation issue resolved...

Please feel free to call me with any questions.

Jack Neary
NBRSA Eastern Region, Director

Cell: 336-542-8711

Back