Question about camping at Manatee

• Thread starter Johnnie from KY
  • Start date
J

Johnnie from KY

Thinking about coming to the shoot. Wondering if they have showers. How many benches do they have?

Johnny, glad you are planning on making it down here for the match, it will be a good one. There are nice shower facilities in the main club house along with plenty of camping space. We will be shooting on the benchrest range this year, it has 16 benches and a nice covered loading area. Look forward to seeing you in sunny Florida.

Ray in past years the range facility has been open all week with people showing up days ahead of time so that should not be a problem. I am hobbled up with an achilles tendon problem so I have not been out there this weekend yet but if I don't make it later this afternoon I will call Jim and verify for you. Look forward to seeing you at the match.

Best Route In

Traveling down I-75 what is the best way to the range?? Or what is the address of the range so I can punch it into the computer for direstions..

Thanks
Mike

Route to Manatee Gun Club

South on 75 to Hwy 64; east(left) about 24 miles to Logue Rd; north(left) about 1&1/2 miles; turn left into the club. There is a Manatee Gun Club sign on the right about 1/2 mile before Logue Rd and a small yellow NBRSA sign at the intersection to give you warning. Have a good trip down. The weather forecast looks great.

Back