Public SHOUT OUT to Whitney Morman!

R.G. Robinett

"That'll never work."
Wow, new PRECISION RIFLEMAN editor, Whitney Morman and Wilcox Printing teamed up to produce the BEST, most professional issue of PRECISION RIFLEMAN magazine since its inception!!:cool: I am looking forward to more and better as Whitney grows more familiar with editing/publishing - YOU GO, GIRL! :) RG

Yes

+1!

QUOTE=R.G. Robinett;840478]Wow, new PRECISION RIFLEMAN editor, Whitney Morman and Wilcox Printing teamed up to produce the BEST, most professional issue of PRECISION RIFLEMAN magazine since its inception!!:cool: I am looking forward to more and better as Whitney grows more familiar with editing/publishing - YOU GO, GIRL! :) RG[/QUOTE]

+1!

Quote=r.g. Robinett;840478]wow, new precision rifleman editor, whitney morman and wilcox printing teamed up to produce the best, most professional issue of precision rifleman magazine since its inception!!:cool: I am looking forward to more and better as whitney grows more familiar with editing/publishing - you go, girl! :) rg
[/quote] good luck with the future

It came out

When did that issue come out,I haven't received it?

about 3 weeks ago when I got it.

I agree with Randy that it was a great first magazine (with Lee's help). And it was a really nice article in there on her introduction. WD

about 3 weeks ago when I got it.

I agree with Randy that it was a great first magazine (with Lee's help). And it was a really nice article in there on her introduction. WD

3 weeks ago......must be lost in Detroit PO somewhere.....

Great attempt Whitney!

Great attempt Whitney! December was a beautiful layout and read very well. I would also like to thank Lee for once again stepping up to the plate to ensure the magazine goes on. I grew up in the printing industry before entering plastics and the cost of a magazine especially in color is very prohibitive. Just a food for thought would the IBS consider joining in with the NBRSA and creating a publication the benefits both oprganizations?
Whitney deserves a Big Texas Thank You for her vision of a high quality publication.

Merry Christmas to all and may our Lord watch over everyone of you in 2021,

Speedy Gonzalez

I had a thought, but quickly dispensed with it, but here is the thought anyway. What if everyone outside of the U.S.A. bought the Mag as a digital copy only. The reason I have dispensed with it is because it cost the same wheather you get 400 copies as compared 4000. what I mean to say the outcome is the same.

Great attempt Whitney! December was a beautiful layout and read very well. I would also like to thank Lee for once again stepping up to the plate to ensure the magazine goes on. I grew up in the printing industry before entering plastics and the cost of a magazine especially in color is very prohibitive. Just a food for thought would the IBS consider joining in with the NBRSA and creating a publication the benefits both oprganizations?
Whitney deserves a Big Texas Thank You for her vision of a high quality publication.

Merry Christmas to all and may our Lord watch over everyone of you in 2021,

Speedy Gonzalez
Speedy
A great thought! WORKING TOGETHER ON A MAGAZINE!!!!!!!
Maybe its something the two organizations could work together on and benefit both and possibly lower the cost to each member???
The magazine get bigger and have a larger audience.
It hopefully could lead to each working together more closely.
Could benefit each organization.
Again--I like your thinking.
Cecil

speedy
a great thought! Working together on a magazine!!!!!!!
Maybe its something the two organizations could work together on and benefit both and possibly lower the cost to each member???
Again--i like your thinking.
Cecil
fellows would a little stimuls help from each mag member we sped a lot for other things.a month

speedy
a great thought! Working together on a magazine!!!!!!!
Again--i like your thinking.
Cecil
was tried some yrs ago didnt work.

was tried some yrs ago didnt work.
Bill
Both organizations are now under new leadership.
Maybe its time to re-evaluate re-think things.
As its been said
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained".
"If your not going forward your going backward".

What we have done in the past has served us well.
We need to continually re-evaluate to see if we can, need, must do things differently!

I sense the membership is confident and supportive of present leaders.
We will persist in going forward!!!!!!!!!!!

CLP

bill
both organizations are now under new leadership.
Maybe its time to re-evaluate re-think things.
As its been said
"nothing ventured nothing gained".
"if your not going forward your going backward".

What we have done in the past has served us well.
We need to continually re-evaluate to see if we can, need, must do things differently!

I sense the membership is confident and supportive of present leaders.
We will persist in going forward!!!!!!!!!!!

Clp
i agree but still along ways apart

Back