Prp bullets

Has anyone ever heard of prp precision bullets? I just bought some from Bruno shooters supply. They are marked Diablos. They are 6mm 65 grain bthp. I can find no information on these.

Attachments

• DIABLOS (1)_2_188x250.jpg
    DIABLOS (1)_2_188x250.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 384
Has anyone ever heard of prp precision bullets? I just bought some from Bruno shooters supply. They are marked Diablos. They are 6mm 65 grain bthp. I can find no information on these.

Hello! My husband Paul makes them. What questions might you have?
Thanks for the interest!
Amy (Bruno) Parosky

I was looking for feedback as far as people who have used them. What kind of results were they getting, how consistent are they etc. Im sure you might be biased but how awesome that you are on here and helping!!!

Francis is correct, as usual!

You just have to shoot them to know. Most hand swaged bullets are good bullets but there's some difference (don't know what and neither do you) in the individual rifles, powder, load, etc,,, that cause one bullet to shoot more accurately than another in a particular rifle. There's not enough space on the internet for me to continue to write but that's it in a nutshell..."a good story" so to speak.

One other thing...Don't make any decisions using a rifle that won't shoot well with any bullet.

They are brand new. You wouldn't find much feedback yet. But there has been some chatter in the Benchrest group on Facebook.
Thanks! Amy

00 Die

These are made off a different die than the 00, I'm told that Lester had it made on or about the same time as the 00 as a sister to it. Lester sold the original 00 die a couple years ago to someone I know. It still makes damn good bullets too!

Yes, I do believe that the above statement is true and correct. My dad will be at the Nationals if anyone has any questions. He will have bullets to sell there. Thanks, Amy

Back