primers

i have a couple of hundred of wolf small rifle magnum primers to use.i want to use them in my 6mm ppc with 68 grain flat basw bullets and n133 powder.am shooting now 28.2 grains over fed 205 primers but want to use the wolf also.so my question is how much should you reduse the load .

they have been used in competition. simple start a single shot ladder low and work up...aint that hard .,dont cost that much

The magnum in wolf's are only a thicker cups than their standard SR, from what I can tell, with the amount of primer blend being the same. I still have numerous bricks of Wolf SRM. Glad I did load up given today's prices. 1k of even the generic SRP today costs more than I paid per 5k case of these Wolf SRM.

The magnum in wolf's are only a thicker cups than their standard SR, from what I can tell, with the amount of primer blend being the same. I still have numerous bricks of Wolf SRM. Glad I did load up given today's prices. 1k of even the generic SRP today costs more than I paid per 5k case of these Wolf SRM.
i do not know if what you say is true, but in the case of 6ppc competition, a thicker cup is a good thing

your question makes little sense...so tell me what you want to know.
Never used Wolf pimers myself. To my knowledge Wolf made three small rifle Magnum primers. One was part #KVВ-5.56M, one was part #KVB-223M and NCSRM. All have different characteristics. I hope this makes better sense to you now.

Never used Wolf pimers myself. To my knowledge Wolf made three small rifle Magnum primers. One was part #KVВ-5.56M, one was part #KVB-223M and NCSRM. All have different characteristics. I hope this makes better sense to you now.
lets start with facts. wolf never made primers. they marketed russian primers made at the russian national primer factory, murmon(sp). in my years of selling retail wolf only sold srm small rifle magnum primers,(ncsrm non corrosive small rifle mag). when wolf took over the marketing of the primers , they sold small rifle magnum as kvb-5,56m.
if you have proof of anything else please post some pics. there was a third company out of south africa that sold russian primers for a while.

Attachments

• P1010139.JPG
    P1010139.JPG
    752.9 KB · Views: 5
lets start with facts. wolf never made primers. they marketed russian primers made at the russian national primer factory, murmon(sp). in my years of selling retail wolf only sold srm small rifle magnum primers,(ncsrm non corrosive small rifle mag). when wolf took over the marketing of the primers , they sold small rifle magnum as kvb-5,56m.
if you have proof of anything else please post some pics. there was a third company out of south africa that sold russian primers for a while.
I had read that the kvb-5,56m were for the AR-15 and others that had a floating firing pin. Thicker cup. Similar to the CCI mil-spec.
I got 3 cases(1 5,56m and 2 srp) during the first shortage. 2007 or so. Still have a bunch left. Tried them in 6PPC. During a score match. Went back to Win. srp. all i could find. Big difference. Last 10 yrs 205's. Got them from Freinds of freinds that passed. Try to help out the family.

I get emails from most sellers that support BR. 4th of July every store had primers for sale. Some even had the sale and No Hazmat and Free shipping.

I had read that the kvb-5,56m were for the AR-15 and others that had a floating firing pin. Thicker cup. Similar to the CCI mil-spec.
I got 3 cases(1 5,56m and 2 srp) during the first shortage. 2007 or so. Still have a bunch left. Tried them in 6PPC. During a score match. Went back to Win. srp. all i could find. Big difference. Last 10 yrs 205's. Got them from Freinds of freinds that passed. Try to help out the family.
well i have worked directly with wolf. there is a lot of "i read on the internet" misinformation. as i said ,i have shot all three in ar's with no issues.

Back