Premier Reticles

Yes

The two companies had a falling out of sorts and went seperate ways.

but the user shouldn't be penalized for their inability to get along. IMO if the work was done when Leup would warrantee it, they should still warrantee it. Only fair.

Russ

Don't feel bad guys. I have a very rare Premier Running Target scope with dual micrometer eye piece (quad actually). I called Premier after Dick died and they had no parts left, including the special Premier scope rings. It's just one of those companies that moved on after the founder dies or retires. Fortunately for me my scope didn't need any repair but if it breaks, it's worthless and there is no scope on the market that could replace it. I own a few Premier modified scopes, always got great service from them.

exactly. And, just like Parsons Scope repair. Once Gil passed the wife and son(s) were doing work but it was hit or miss getting in touch with them. Not sure if they are still persevering? I had a Lyman STS into Gil before he died. Once he passed it was 16 months getting it back. Not all the asked for work was done and it was a bear trying to get in touch with them or get an email response. Good things don't last forever...too bad as there is a dearth of places to get truly quality old scope repair work done.

I just talked with Tech Support at Leupold about my 6.5X20 with a Premier modified reticle. He told me the warranty was in effect! I told him I had dropped the scope, no problem, just pack it up with a note saying what happened and they would take it from there. If it actually turns out that way we certainly can't complain about Leupold!!

Back