Precision Shooting article on

Jefferson

cape buffalo a few years back, was it from a book by craig boddington?

tried searching for this book by craig coddington by no luck, does anybody remember the article as it was quite interesting and now I would like to order the book, doea anybody has a ISBN number for it as well

thanks jefferson

A writer that used "Doktari" as his name wrote a lot of articles for The Accurate Rifle, sister publication to PS for a number of years. Many of the articles were about buffs. That may be what you remember?

maybe you are right,

was there a book that was cited in the article about a buffalo kill or was there lots of articles on that subject, still looking to buy the book the article came from

jeff

You might get an answer from Dave Brennan or the office girl if you call Precision Shooting Publication. They have a website or the number is in Precision Shooting Magazine.

Jeff,

I don't remember the PS article but if you go to amazon.com books and search Death in Long Grass by Peter Capstick you will get his complete series including the book on Cape Buffalo.

Jim

You might try

Gary Reeder in Flagstaff. He has been hunting Cape Buffalo along with every other species in Africa for more than 30 years. He is a walking encyclopedia.

(928) 527-4100
Gary Reeder Custom Guns

Jeff,

I don't remember the PS article but if you go to amazon.com books and search Death in Long Grass by Peter Capstick you will get his complete series including the book on Cape Buffalo.

Jim

Jim,

Are you implying that 'Doktari' from TAR was Peter Hathaway Capstick???

al

Kevin "Doctari" Robertson I believe is the person you are looking for. Safari Press has his books.

AFRICA'S MOST DANGEROUS
The Southern Buffalo (Syncerus caffer caffer)
Robertson, Kevin "Doctari"

Last edited:
maybe found the book

title is BUFFALO !

by craig boddington isbn 10 1 5 7 1 5 7 1 9 7 3

red cover, hardcover with a cape buffalo head on it with the right horn partially missing as the picture is so close,

did a search on amazon but no luck as the book was not available

any suggestions, would like it for Christmas

thanks Jefferson

Last edited:
title is BUFFALO !

by craig boddington isbn 10 1 5 7 1 5 7 1 9 7 3

red cover, hardcover with a cape buffalo head on it with the right horn partially missing as the picture is so close,

did a search on amazon but no luck as the book was not available

any suggestions, would like it for Christmas

thanks Jefferson

Go to abebooks.com and type in your information.

Or just copy and paste this into your browser.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=craig+boddington&sts=t&tn=Buffalo&x=74&y=11

Last edited by a moderator:
Back