Prayers Needed for Dennis Tinkem Tonight!

hang in there Dennis

Dennis,

Whenever I run into you, you're always sporting a smile. Hope you can somehow keep that infectious grin going throughout this ordeal. You take care and we'll be praying for some good news from you.

Scott Smallwood

Dennis got the approval of his doctor in Arkansas to fly in an airplane. He made arrangements to meet with a trusted eye surgeon in New York city. He arrived last night at 730 pm and has an appointment today at 100 pm. I will keep everyone filled in on the details as soon as I know them.
Harley Baker

Does anyone have an update on Dennis Tinkham's condition? He has been on my mind and in my prayers a lot lately. A finer man, I have never known. God please watch over Dennis Tinkham.

I hope everyone will remember that this is not the first time a shooter has been seriously injured when some type of rod was inadvertantly left in the bore.

We must never forget that these rifles we enjoy so much are not toys; they can hurt you, bad. Never let your gaurd down. ALWAYS, look through the bore to be sure it is clear before inserting the bolt in the action. Be especially cautious after checking bullet seating depth, establishing 'JAM' cleaning, etc.

This type of accident will never happen to you if you make a habit of ALWAYS checking the bore for obstructions before inserting the bolt. It only takes a moment; it could save your life !

Remember,, Murphy's law is alive and well. Never make exceptions to this cardinal rule of gun safety.

Later,

Gene Beggs

Dennis got the approval of his doctor in Arkansas to fly in an airplane. He made arrangements to meet with a trusted eye surgeon in New York city. He arrived last night at 730 pm and has an appointment today at 100 pm. I will keep everyone filled in on the details as soon as I know them.
Harley Baker
Harley, heard from Dennis yet?

Back