Power boost on a Leupold

X

xpfuzz

hey guys,,who can boost the power on a Leupold scope these days?? i`ve got an older 1 inch tube 8.5-25 that I would like to get boosted..Thanks...

Check with Bullseye pro optical boosters you can google it. Not sure if they make one for a one inch tube to thread on, but they have ones that slip on. Order the 3X that will boost 30% most people cant use the 4X Which boosts 40 %. I think they sell for around $150 I have one works good

wally siebert is doing mine but he hasnt been feeling real well so he may not want any more work. I dont know you would have to ask. He is a great fella and i hear he does great work. you might check him out. Lee

wally siebert is doing mine but he hasnt been feeling real well so he may not want any more work. I dont know you would have to ask. He is a great fella and i hear he does great work. you might check him out. Lee

Wally is boosting a 8.5 - 25 Leupold for you? I ddid not think he worked on Variables. That was something the late Dick Thomas used to do and I had not actually heard of anybody else doing it since him. If Wally is bumping the Variables that will make a number of people happy.

Dick

To the best of my knowledge the only person to ever boost Leupold Variable power scopes was the Late Dick Thomas. If someone else is doing them now I am sure people would like to know as this is a topic that comes up regularly from time to time.

Your best bet is the bulls eye pro. Tell him what results you want. Hes a great guy who does a lot for VETS.
I'm sure he can meet your needs

Boosting Leupold Scopes

Don't even ask Wally Seibert or Bill Ackerman to boost a variable Leupold scope, they don't do variables. The will only boost fixed power target scopes.
Dick Thomas at Premier Reticles did boost variable Leupolds but then there was a falling out with Leupold and that ended that.
A friend of mine(who had serious contacts inside Leupold) told me a few years ago that the Leupold Custom shop had plans to boost variables but it never happened.
Right now, you're out of luck trying to get anyone to boost a Leupold variable.

I have a Leupold 8.5-25X scope and am using the 3X booster from Bullseye pro. Works great, sure makes those 600yard targets a lot easier to shoot at.
If I remember correctly the cost was $165.00 + shipping. Leave an e-mail message with phone number and they will call you back to find out what will work for you. http://www.bulzeyepro.com

Back