powder prices

I hace cans marked $4.56/pound and I use it. Some of that is from the late 60s. Must have went up more than 3x-but that is somewhat more than 20 years.

I'm

powder has gone up about 3x in the last 20 years so at that rate i would say buy what you can now (i haven't heard anything about powder going up, now lead thats another story) im using some different old powder and it works great.

holding a can of Hodgdon H335 I bought in the mid 1970's...one pound for $1.79! At Powder Valley right now it's $16.50 per pound plus shipping and haz mat. That's a 9.2 X increase! Locally I'll bet that one pound of H335 would be well into the $20 range. --Greg

it's fuzzy but...

holding a can of Hodgdon H335 I bought in the mid 1970's...one pound for $1.79! At Powder Valley right now it's $16.50 per pound plus shipping and haz mat. That's a 9.2 X increase! Locally I'll bet that one pound of H335 would be well into the $20 range. --Greg

In the early 70's while in college, each morning we would recycle our Busch beer returnable bottles for gas money so we could get to school. :p Fuel was about .23/gal. then.

I am thankful we can even get powder considering how much our world has changed since 9/11. Try going to the bank and getting more than $6,000.00 out. it ain't there. I had to make an appointment to get my own money.

Happy holidays?

Dog...

In the early 70's while in college, each morning we would recycle our Busch beer returnable bottles for gas money so we could get to school. :p Fuel was about .23/gal. then.

I am thankful we can even get powder considering how much our world has changed since 9/11. Try going to the bank and getting more than $6,000.00 out. it ain't there. I had to make an appointment to get my own money.

Happy holidays?

You're an old fart...cheapest I can remember gas is .339 a gallon with the occasional gas war down to .25. Your money...it's just on loan from your Uncle Sam!!

Back