Postal Match @ Augusta 10-13-13

Pete Wass

We will hold a 25M outdoor Rimfire Postal match at Capitol City R&P, Augusta, Maine on October 13 @ 9:00. This will be a first for us and should be fun. The match will be submitted to the World Benchrest Org for their October Postal. We will begin at 9 ish in the AM.

Pete

We will hold a 25M outdoor Rimfire Postal match at Capitol City R&P, Augusta, Maine on October 13 @ 9:00. This will be a first for us and should be fun. The match will be submitted to the World Benchrest Org for their October Postal. We will begin at 9 ish in the AM.

Pete

Pete, I can't make it. Turkey shoot at my club.
Keith

Pete,

25m would be fun as we do not normally shoot that distance, I guess we can each dig our holes before 9am. If the group does not want to dig then I would be up for meters as we only shoot that a few times a year. I have to work Sat. but can plan to be at the range early on Sunday to dig or set up.

Ted

Hi Pete, Does not matter to me at what distance we shoot. I sorta side with 50 meters. Same reason as Teds. We do very little at that distance and meters are what the Europeans shoot. Either way see everyone Sunday. Then again the 25M targets look challenging also.
Klayton

OK Then

Looks like it will be 25M. See you all in the AM. Good weather forecast for tomorra.

Pete

We had 5 shooters

It was fun shooting @ 25 M. Five of us shot a three card match. Best score was 749-60.

Back