Piedmont July VFS Match

Jim Wooten

Just Me
The July 24 VFS match at Piedmont was one of the hottest matches we have had, but Humble Henry was even hotter :D. He managed to deal with the tricky wind and the mirage on this sweltering day for the only 500.

Ronnie Long won the 100 yard with a very nice 25-22X, winning the tie breaker over Kevin Poston, with Eddie Walker in third at 250-20X.

At 200 Henry won with a 250-9X, with E.T. Weaver in second at 250-6, and Ronnie Long in third at 248-10X.

In the Grand Henry won with 500-28X, with E.T. Weaver in second at 499-19X, and Ronnie Long third at 498-32X.

Congrats to all the winners.

Jim

IMG_0558copy2.jpg

Piedmont

I would like to thank Tommy and all the people that ran the match, great as always. Next time order coooooler temps. I would also like to let everyone know that two new shooters, K.P. and E.T. did a great job and also the other (old) shooters. It is great to see new shooters join in our sport. Congrats to all the winners.

HUMBLE HENRY

'atta boy, humble!

An 'old dog' can, 'learn new tricks', or, at least, even if a little wobbly, get all the hoops lined-up for, 'a leap of faith'!:eek:;) Congratulations, Henry! :)

Back