Paul Mitchell takes to honors at Camillus Pro-Am

reloadr

Paul Mitchell takes top honors at Camillus Pro-Am

Congrats to Paul Mitchell on his 2 gun win at Camillus for the NYS IBS Championships & 18th Pro-Am Group Shoot. Sunday, the 200 yard event had the typical switchy, high winds. Made for very challenging shooting. Thanks to all who participated and volunteered to help make this shoot a great success.

2-gun top ten winners:
1st place: Paul Mitchell 0.3068
2nd: Al Auman 0.3117
3rd: Devin Burdick 0.3216
4th: Barney Small 0.3315
5th: Bob Brushingham 0.3410
6th: Pando Vasilouski 0.3422
7th: Bob Hamister 0.3457
8th: Skip Derock 0.3529
9th: Chris Jeffers 0.3536
10th: Blaine McRay 0.3633

Pro-Am Team winners with a combined agg of 0.3342
Richard Testa (amateur)
Bob Hamister (Pro)

We had a total of 49 partisipants. 12 of which were amateurs (8 of them are rookies). It was great to see so many rookies this year.

Last edited:
18th Annual Camillus Pro-Am

Congrats to Paul Mitchell and Al Auman putting on a show this weekend in the rough conditions! Thank you to all the match holders and score keepers that made the shoot run so well. Had a great time and hope to be back next year.

Devin Burdick

18th Annual Camillus Pro-Am

Devin,

Might I say that you are a fine fine young man and for your 1st time of ever being at this range you showed many of the regulars on how it is done.

As you were receiving all of your awards for shooting so well this weekend I over heard one of the women say "Who Is this young Man." ( I had to Chuckle!!!)

Again Devin you did a fine job and I hope that the you can continue to show us all how it is done. CONGRATS on YOUR Fine Shooting!!!!

Congrats to Paul and Al as well and for all of those that made it happen Bob Hamister and his crew.

Russell

Congrats!

Congrats to Paul Mitchell on his 2 gun win at Camillus for the NYS IBS Championships & 18th Pro-Am Group Shoot. Sunday, the 200 yard event had the typical switchy, high winds. Made for very challenging shooting. Thanks to all who participated and volunteered to help make this shoot a great success.

2-gun top ten winners:
1st place: Paul Mitchell 0.3068
2nd: Al Auman 0.3117
3rd: Devin Burdick 0.3216
4th: Barney Small 0.3315
5th: Bob Brushingham 0.3410
6th: Pando Vasilouski 0.3422
7th: Bob Hamister 0.3457
8th: Skip Derock 0.3529
9th: Chris Jeffers 0.3536
10th: Blaine McRay

Pro-Am Team winners with a combined agg of 0.3342
Richard Testa
Bob Hamister

We had a total of 49 participants. 12 of which were amateurs (8 of them are rookies). It was great to see so many rookies this year.

Terrific job! It was a really nice match.

Tree climbing ....

Dear Paul,

Nice tree climbing to the top! I, on the other hand, just bought a bucket truck! Congratulations to all.
The Man, The Myth, The Legend!
Bill Brawand

Paul "spider legs' mitchell

You shot Steady all weekend.Next time get some long pants to cover those spider legs.I think you scared AL's dog.

Back