Panda Converted to a Drop?

Tim is correct,

I've had two converted to drop port by Alex and love them both. He had Kelbly's make a special run not to long ago, this was after he did the conversions on my actions. Not sure if he's still doing them, you can contact him on accurate shooter under call name "Alex Wheeler".

I've had two converted to drop port by Alex and love them both. He had Kelbly's make a special run not to long ago, this was after he did the conversions on my actions. Not sure if he's still doing them, you can contact him on accurate shooter under call name "Alex Wheeler".

Does he put that safety lug in way of the raceway?

No safety lug on Wheeler's Panda conversion as far as what I've seen. When the bolt is in battery the extractor is right there in the raceway perfectly visible. Borden has released their drop port and Wheeler appears to have switched to them as have many others. I'll bet Borden is selling them as fast as he can make them. Borden's extractor is captive in the front of the bolt nose recess. https://bordenrifles.com/2016/07/16...imrock-brm-right-bolt-left-port-bottom-eject/

Attachments

• Borden Drop Port Extractor.jpg
    Borden Drop Port Extractor.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 378
  • Wheeler Panda Drop 1.JPG
    Wheeler Panda Drop 1.JPG
    807.5 KB · Views: 398
  • Wheeler Panda Drop 3.JPG
    Wheeler Panda Drop 3.JPG
    996.2 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
Back