Panda actions and ejectors

Wayne Shaw

I would like some opinions from those that have used Pandas with ejectors. Not only the spring ejector, but also the "passive" ejector (can't remember what they called it) where the case is ejected similar to a Mauser.

Please PM if you feel more comfortable that way. Thanks for the input.

Panda Static Ejector

I would like some opinions from those that have used Pandas with ejectors. Not only the spring ejector, but also the "passive" ejector (can't remember what they called it) where the case is ejected similar to a Mauser.

Please PM if you feel more comfortable that way. Thanks for the input.

Built a 6ppc Panda with Static Ejector last year.
Between 1200/1500 rounds and no ejector problems.
Those that have them like them.
CLP

The only drawback, is that you have to pull the bolt back the "right" way. A little to hard, and the cases land on you neighbours bench. A little to slow, and they get stuck in the action.

The spring plunger ejectors seems to be less sensitive to how you work the bolt. On the other hand, it can be a PITA to get the spring plungers to work at all...

I vote for the plunger

Wayne, I have both the plunger type and the static. I prefer the plunger.The static is ok if I would use it all the time and always remember to work the bolt the same way each time. The plunger type is sometimes fussy to get set up but once it is its reliable.
Ken

i have no idea what you fellas are taking about?? What the heck is a static ejector? Please advise!! Lee

Back