Orange Scoville Stocks

I have seen one of these orange Scoville stocks you speak of owned by Gene Buckys and I can tell you that it is one of best looking stocks I have ever seen.

Scovilles also shoot as good as they look. ;)

V

Yeah, I like mine.
I have an action thats been laying around here for to long now, shoulda hadit to Bob last December. I made a weight system out of 7075 aluminum and some tungsten so I can get this one up to 17# without all the muzzle weight & now Bob tells me about two new color options but he doesnt have any pix available.
I heard Gene's was lookin real cool & Dwight said his red one looked perty sexy too. I sure hate to have two of em that look just alike.:rolleyes:
If ya gotta picture you can upload I'd like to see it.
BTW: I'd like to see a picture of Billy Stevens stock with the replaceable keel if ones available.

Last edited:
I saw one of those in an interesting place the other day, In a RF Smith's shop ! :), stock with a replacable keel that is.

Last edited:
My gosh, that is beautiful. Always been a wood man. I'd had my heart set on having a Leonard wood stock one of these days. That Scoville has me wavering.

Does antbody have contact information for Bob Scoville ?
TIA

Jeff

I will have in a couple months. The orange and black with a chrome moly action should look pretty smooth. Lee

Yep, orange and black, should be done quite soon. But, as always, you never really know. Scoville is making mine, have had great luck with his mork before, and he way way faster than the other guy!

//Peter

Peter
I hear its the other way around for delivery time? Never the less, i will anticipating some pics. I haven't ever seen an orange and black stock before. I think yellow and black would be slick as well??

Can anyone else not open the pics above? Lee

Back