Ole Slick puts on a show

Pete Wass

Just looked at the pictures that were put up on Facebook from the awards @ the Big Chickenfoot shoot. Awarded Carhart garments to the top ten places. Me, i'm no Carhart fan but the gesture is damn nice as was the building of the facility the match was held in. Ole Slick has been all in for a long time on the Sport.

Pete

Amen, Slick is the real Deal, Slick and his dog made my weekend. Folks this is a smart man and he is a promoter of Rimfire. I had the privilege of shooting beside him Saturday and Sunday and I truly felt like family. It was awesome to shoot with JP Nelson in the ARA match, he greeted everyone with a smile and handshake and his presence was powerful. At the end of the match he told us to be careful going home and he would see us next time. What a special event!!

Jim

Thanks again !

Just looked at the pictures that were put up on Facebook from the awards @ the Big Chickenfoot shoot. Awarded Carhart garments to the top ten places. Me, i'm no Carhart fan but the gesture is damn nice as was the building of the facility the match was held in. Ole Slick has been all in for a long time on the Sport.

Pete

We try hard and it works sometimes ! People shoot this game and make this game , they will tell you what you doing right and wrong most of the time!

We try hard and it works sometimes ! People shoot this game and make this game , they will tell you what you doing right and wrong most of the time!
You sure do try hard Bill & it shows! I'm envious of the turnouts you ARA guys have & believe your promotions on the other site play a large role.
Hope our paths cross again some day!
Keith

Last edited:
One in a million

People from all over the world know and admire Bills kindness and friendship
You just don't meet many people like Bill
Thanks for all you do
Ben

Back