old precision shooting magazines

TSI243

I have a set of precision shooting magazine starting in 1991 -- till they finally quit in about 2009 I think ???

I also have some sporadic issues from 1983 to 1991 ---but not complete sets ---

is anybody interested in these ????

Please email me if you are ???

Gene Bukys

Gene,
I would be interested in the 83-91 sporadic issues. Tell me what I need to do, as to shipping cost, and or how much you want for them! I will be in Phoenix for the Cactus if that's an option! Let me know!

Gary Vanlier

Gene,
I would be interested in the 83-91 sporadic issues. Tell me what I need to do, as to shipping cost, and or how much you want for them! I will be in Phoenix for the Cactus if that's an option! Let me know!

Gary Vanlier

You got them ---
I will carry them to Phoenix for you ---

Gene

I am interested if any are left.

Tony Carpenter

Tony ---
unfortunately the rest of them are quite voluminous and are also quite heavy so to ship them will take some doing and cost quite a bit --- is there anybody around Crosby, Texas that you know that will pick them up for you ???

or how would you like to have me handle getting them to you ???

Gene

gene.
the post office still has a printed material rate that is slow but cheap.

I would be interested in some from either Butch or Gene...

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in TN. Have a couple of friends who attend some of the big shoots, but that would be several months away - unless you attend the Shamrock.....

Gene

I'm sure that someone who lives closer to you can use them. More will come along from this area.....

Thanks for the generous offer.

Problems ???

OK --- here's the deal ---
Gary;

What I said I would give you, you've got!! they are packed up and ready to throw into the motor home for the trip to phoenix --- look me up and I'll have them for you at Phoenix. There are only 20 or so copies of the dates you wanted in that small box -- so it's no big deal to pack and bring them to you ---

I boxed up the rest and like I said, to much to haul around and also to heavy to ship in my opinion -- the boxes are about 1 1/2 feet cubes and It's all I can do, or all I want to do, to lift one --They weigh about 80- 100 lbs. each, and there are 3 boxes. --If I were to ship them they would have to go motor freight, or I would have to re-pack them into many smaller boxes -- and I've decided I'm not going to do that --- so here's the plan!!

They are already packed and in the trailer so it's no big deal now, for me to move them with me to Eden, sooooooo,

In any case what I think I'll do is cary a few smaller boxes with me to the shoots I go to around the country and give a few away to whoever comes by.--That's my plan and unless somebody has some other idea I'm sticking to it.

Gene

Last edited:
Back