OK Super Shooters?

I would like to tell you all about it but, I don't remember who is doing what so ...
There is some fellars here from Italia and Lou talked them into cookiung somethying up for us and everyone showed upo wirth a c overe3wd drink & daqmn I wish Ida done this 10 nyearts ago.
Jay Cut4ight

Right here goes what I found out about day 3........looks like a pretty close race

200 Yard Heavy

Lee Hachigian .1937 = 1st
Gene Bukys .2014 = 2nd
Bob White .2026 = 3rd

2_gun
Wayne Campbell .1934 = 1st
Gene Bukys .1962 = 2nd
Larry Costa .2205 = 3rd

you would think in todays world that we should have a match by match results or even a live feed after every relay. it is like a big secret and pulling teeth to get info. Would luv to know who won todays 200 yd and the HV grand..

At some point someone complains about the lack of results :cool:..........with the number of shooters and everything else happening I'd say the organisers and shooters have quite a bit to do without trying to organise a live feed or post the results......perhaps someone should go along to the Supershoot just to post the results for all of us who couldn't be there.........Ian

Top 20 in attachment...

Rick Graham

Attachments

• top 20.jpg
    top 20.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:
Thanks for the post and Congrats to Gene! You finally won the BIG ONE!!! Must be a awesome feeling. Enjoy!!!!

He thought he lost it after shooting a 1.250 this morning, but he wouldn't quit. That is why he is also a World Champion.
Congratulations Gene.
Butch
Oh by the way, did you get your apple pie.

Top 20 in attachment...

Rick Graham

Thanks Rick, congrats to Gene and all the top shooters, especially to my buds Jeff Summers, Jeff Gaidos, Lowell Hottenstein, Lee Hachigian, Harley Baker, Bart, Andy, good shooting guy's, and to Bill Gammon for posting on that ferun site. Good job Bill.

Dan Honert

Back