OK, Chargemaster show of hands

Gulity as charged!!!

What a dumb thing to do, but not as dumb as when I went to the Tennessee State Mid-Range Championship THIS YEAR and shot the entire first day with a loose scope.

The stickers reminding me to not do stupid things are starting to pop up everywhere around my house and shooting kit.

George

Yep, that happened to me a couple times when I first started using my ChargeMaster, but (knock on wood) I haven't pulled that dumb stunt for a looooong time now.

Since I never do anything dumb like leaving the emptying port on the Chargemaster open unless I'm doing something.... :eek:

It makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one. The idea of a sign on the front of the reservoir is good, if I'd remember to pay attention to it.

Since I never do anything dumb like leaving the emptying port on the Chargemaster open unless I'm doing something.... :eek:

This is the salve that saves my ego.......

"If you're not making mistakes you're not trying hard enough!"

EVery day........

LOL

al

I've spilled powder in every conceivable way but that one...and my day is certainly coming for that.

Patrick

Dick, If you have the unit in the Automatic mode and zeroed, the machine THINKS it has a pan on the platform and will throw a good one for ya.

I have never done this - and I don't want to do it again either.

kgcoker
"I have never done this - and I don't want to do it again either."

That is halarious, I have done this several times. Good one Al.

Tim

What's a ChargeMaster? Is it some kind of new credit card machine for buying Bench Rest stuff ? Do you get them at the Mall ? I really gotta get out more often.

Back