Ohio 1000 yard benchrst

T

Tom Sarver

Shooters,

At the request of many shooters and of course my love and passion for the sport we will be hosting 1000 yard matches here in the very near future.
We are constructing a new shooting building and a on-site retail store to supply our many customers that we are already serving.
We have also been busy building precision rifles on site for benchrest, hunting and tactical use.
Our steel shooters come from all over the country and many of them are excited about punching paper as well.
And yes, we will shoot for the 1000 Yard IBS Nationals to be held here since we get that overwhelming vote and request.
I personally have taken time away from the 1000 yard game to develope something new and "improved" and I'm very excited to compete again.
After five long years of trying to accomplish the group record I definitely needed a break but my quest for the ultimate in accuracy never sleeps...and having a 1000 yard range in the back yard helps a little with that.
Now that Hawks Ridge is up and running again I will definitely be there!
We have great group of capable folks who are going to run the matches and be in charge of the duties it takes to run a match, we will simply supply the range.
Multiple volunteers have approached me to accomplish this so with that said I have decided to let them run with it.

We are looking forward to hosting 1000 yard matches as well as our other very popular shooting events.
If you are a steel shooter or tactical shooter it's voted the best inthe country hands down. Most of our BR shooters haven't seen or utilized what lays beyond our concrete benches.
For more info your welcome to visit our website at www.thundervalleyprecision.com or call me personally at 740-502-6530

Thanks!
Tom Sarver

Good to hear Tom, I wish you the best and hope to shoot there again soon.

Tim in Tx

I really hope these guys come through and get 1000yd shooting going again on your range Tom. It is a great place to shoot and I am looking forward to shooting there again.

----------Jeff

Back