Oak Ridge

Dan H

Is there still a 600yd match there tomorrow 25 Oct. haven't seen any chatter about it?

Dan Honert:)

I hope so and haven't heard anything to the contrary. My son and I will be heading that way and plan to be there in the morning. The weather report foir Oak Ridge has improved from earlier in the week for Sat.. Hope to see you there.

Rodney

I am going to be at a Soccer game. Good Shooting.........:D

Oak Ridge Match

I will be at the range in the morning to open everything up. It will be cold and damp but it is supposed to stop raining at some point. This morning they were forecasting 10 to 20 mph winds, but I don't know what they are saying now. If enough folks show up, we will have the match.

Larry

Too much going on for me this weekend. I'd love to be there.

Larry, thanks for everything you have done for us 600 yarders this year.

Not enough shooters for a match today . Larry was there bright and early and just a few shooters but just not enough to pull targets and shoot .
I would like to echo what Jerry said in thanking Larry for giving up his Saturday's to run the matches for us this year .

Rodney

Yes, I as well, even though I only shot the April match and tried to shoot the Oct. match thanks Larry. It started out with 2 shooters then 4 and finaly 5 or six,the last one was 2 late anyway, but just not enough people to run targets and shoot at the same time,sad that there was people from out of state. Maybe we could get a head count ahead of time so people traveling from Kentucky and Virgina or wherever had a heads up on there being enough peop[le to shoot. Long way to travel just to go home. I feel bad for their wasted time and money.

Dan Honert

Back