Oak Ridge IBS 600 Yards

C

criver600

Four R's.........Rodney Wagner, Randy Dawson, Ricky Bell & James Remmel took most if not all the wood today. High clouds and low humidity led to very comfortable conditions for most of the morning. Switchy wind and incredible mirage after the sun came out in the afternoon kept everyone guessing.

Jerry Sharrett was shooting a tuner and kept tweaking it throughout the day. His last two targets had about 1/2 inch of verticle. Very impressive.

Four R's and a "G" that is, as Greg Siegmund won LG score with a 191 which was the high score of the day I think. It was good seeing everyone and had a great time.

Rodney

Last edited:
Can some one post the match info.

Would like to know more about this match, Can some one post the match info?
Rustystud

John Lewis also took wood!

The world record holder himself ( 0.3xx in ) shooting his 308 Rem. 700 rail gun, took second or third in heavy gun. I was pulling for him in the pits and his first group had horizontal in it, but the next three groups I'm sure were in the 2's. Nice shooting John.
James Remmell, shooting a BRDX, only started shooting this year and did very well as usual. Rodney Wagner continued his red-hot streak with the BRX.
Rodney put on an exhibition 2 weeks ago at Piedmont. I believe Greg Sigmund took high score with a 6 BR. Maybe someone will post the official results soon.
Rodney (Eggman) needs to start a shooting school up there in Vir.
The afternoon mirage was terrible and gusty winds developed. Congrats to everyone!!!

Attached is the short version of the results for the Oak Ridge match. I had some trouble with the software - I accidentally did something and the
Agg scores were not adding up. I was also getting my two sons off to college. I will have the full results posted sometime this weekend.

Larry

Attachments

• August IBS basic results.doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 206
Back