NXS vs Benchrest

i agree.
look at all the guys that snapped up used 36x luepolds at 300-350 when the competition models came out.....those now sell for 500-600.
i admit that i have always favored spending as much on optics as one spent on the rifle.
but for shooting a production ar at 250 yds..i still say this is way over kill..
but its his money...

mike in co
You can purchase a quality scope and it becomes an asset not a liability. It doesn't devalue just because it's bolted to a firearm that is worth a lot less than the scope. It can be taken off and bolted to anything you want later on. Chances are later on the scope will cost more than you purchased it for now.
Andy.

if you have the $$, i personally would opt for the NXS. ive got both the BR, and an NXS and have found i can get the NXS clearer. my own opinion is that the 5.5-22 NXS is about the perfect all around scope.

lefty..
the 5.5x22 is what the us navy seals selected to mount to thier accuracy international sniper rifles(300 win mag)......and they shoot a bunch more than 250 yds....

mike in co
if you have the $$, i personally would opt for the NXS. ive got both the BR, and an NXS and have found i can get the NXS clearer. my own opinion is that the 5.5-22 NXS is about the perfect all around scope.

lefty..
the 5.5x22 is what the us navy seals selected to mount to thier accuracy international sniper rifles(300 win mag)......and they shoot a bunch more than 250 yds....

mike in co

i use mine to shoot in excess of 1500yds also, but the clarity is phenominal when used up close at 2-300yds. unless the weight is an issue, its danged hard to go wrong with one of these scopes. if i could afford to have an NXS on every rifle i own, i would.

Back