Nobel T3000

O

oldpup223

I need a little info on this powder what caliber is it good for and where does it fit into the burn charts.
Thanks

according to tubals reloading chart it's a little slower than rl12 and right on line with n133 & 202,not specific for many calibers but shows most loads for a .308

Thanks

Thank you at least it gives me an idea of what to do with the 40 pounds I came across.

May want to contact Sierra customer service tech. Duane Siercks(1-800-223-8799). I had previously spoken to him about Tubal 2000 and I know that he has a Tubal/Vectan reloading manual.

Hello Lou.

Mike S. was storing his Tubal 3000 in a hallway closet. He noticed that it was kind of "melting" so luckily he put it out on his patio. A short time later it spontaneously combusted and it only did a little bit of damage to the awning covering his patio. If he hadn't moved it outside, he would have lost his house!

Handle with care!

SNPE Tubal 3000

Guys I assume we are talking about the french made SNPE Tubal 3000 that has a burning rate close to N133. If this is the case I have a few pounds in perfect condition and have never heard in 22 years of my (short) shooting carrer in France anyone complaining of self igniting Tubal 3000 or any other SNPE powder. I don't shoot it myself because it is made of long kernels that don't meter at all in a powder measure and when it came out in 1991 we all used powder measures and N133 was already easily available in Europe and since then that's what most of the European shooters use.

Back