New World Record

Good Shooting Dave Congratulations Mr. Dave Brooks for setting the first world record (Sporter 300yards .2154) at Charlene's Meadow 300 yard night shoot. I am sure that there will be many more records broke at Charlene's Meadow 300 yards night shoot's. What a fun place to shoot and enjoy the Saturday 200/100 shooting also.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Chet

P.S. I started the post in older post first then decided best to start a new post.

World Record

World Record for Drop Port Dave Congratulations Dave Brooks that is Awesome and Thanks Charlene's Meadow (Richard Brensing) for a new and great place to shoot!

Fred Martin

Dave shot very well

on all three yardages. If we had been shooting LV instead of SP Dave would have set a world record 100-200-300 agg.

Richard Brensing

Thank you everyone, Richard's is always fun, good food, and great shooters!
I just want to say this, "A blind squirrel can cross a busy road to fetch nut!"

CONGRATULATIONS, Dave!!

Good Shooting Dave Congratulations Mr. Dave Brooks for setting the first world record (Sporter 300yards .2154) at Charlene's Meadow 300 yard night shoot. I am sure that there will be many more records broke at Charlene's Meadow 300 yards night shoot's. What a fun place to shoot and enjoy the Saturday 200/100 shooting also.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Chet

P.S. I started the post in older post first then decided best to start a new post.

Congratulations, Dave! :eek::cool:RG

Back