New shooter in Baltimore area.

D

D.Dascher

Hello all,I am new to Benchrest. I hope to find some one in the Baltimore,Md.area,that I could get with a couple afternoons,or what ever is convient with you,to get started on the right track and avoid as many begineer mistakes that I can.I currently belong to the Maryland Rifle Club and shoot at the A.G.C. Range at Marriotsville. Any time and help will be greatly appericiated.Thank you,Dee.

Dee
You would best start out I would think by attending some local events. there is a 200yd Score match at the Fairfax Va range this Saturday if you have a rifle you should come out and shoot if you don't yet have a rifle still come out and visit. The Fairfax range is actually in Manassas Va. you can find detailed directions on the IBS webpage. http://internationalbenchrest.com/ranges/usa_by_name.php

Your next closest place for Benchrest shooting near Baltimore would be the Thurmont Conservation club about 40 miles west of Baltimore. Our next shoot is the Bud Pryor June 11-13.

Dick Grosbier

There are few BR guys I know that go to that range. I live up in Cecil and go to the Elk Neck range for practice and testing. What Will you be shooting? There is more score around here than anything else. Bridgeville De 600yd matches start in Aug. and go to March.

Back