New LT?

Wayne Shaw

Lou mentioned a new LT32 coming out in January. So why is it changing? People are just starting to mess with it and they are changing it?

I hope they're not changing the burn rate or granule size. I'm sitting on 50+ pounds of the first run and it's doing well in my 6 BR. Also plan to use it in my PPC once I finish it.

-Lee
www.singleactions.com

Lou..

Any numbers that you can offer as to how much faster than h4198, in terms of approx. charges? In my 30 Major, N120 was about 3 grains faster than h4198, as well as being denser than 4198 due to being a very fine powder. I feel very good about it as lt-32 works but the case is very full.Thanks in advance.--Mike

Last edited:
Getting another powder, new sources for jackets, new bullet shapes like the rebated boattaail/concave base, multi ogive noses, gain twist barrels. All this new stuff just keeps this game exciting, IMO!!

New LT ?

Yes and Berger has dropped the price on short range jackets for the bullet makers .
Now you will be able to get you favorite 30 cal bullets again .

Groups

The attached group is from my fiances gun shooting 1" Saubier bullets with 33.9 grains of 4198. A relative pooch load but it works great. The new specs on the LT30 are almost identical to the VV130.

Attachments

• Judy's gun.jpg
    Judy's gun.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
Back