New Lot of 8208 Pulldown Surplus Powder

LBRUNO

Bruno Shooters has in stock a new lot of 8208 Pulldown Surplus powder. We can ship, or if paid in advance, delivered to the Cactus Shoot. Haz-Mat & Shipping fees apply if shipped. Please call 1-800-455-0350 if intrested.

ACC122910...we were shooting it this weekend in Phx. in very good for Phx. conditions. Lester brought some out and shot it in his rail and it was hummin'. He tried several different powder settings for approx. a dozen five shot groups. Probably would have agg'd a low teen, we measured three or four zeros with a scoring caliper. Also, it was being chron'd over a 35P with some pretty impressive velocities. However I believe the best groups were in the 3300-3350 range. Several of us shot it in our bag guns with good results too. Only downside is that it burns somewhat dirty. The powder itself is very shiny and clean, no debris.

Maybe Lester will chime in with more on his results and thoughts.

Jim

Last edited:
"we measured three or four zeros"

Were those local match zeros or national record zeros?

Pulldown 8208

28.9 grain = 53 on the Bruno Measurer.
29.5 grain = 54

As Jim said it shot very well 3 zeros confirmed with Jims measuring tool, keep in mind it was Jims tool. Over all the velosity was better than expected. Very pleased with the results from several shooters at the range.

Lester

Let me see

If 8208 is anything like 133 you should be able to just use the same weight as your last lot # to make it work:confused:. I read that somewhere on a shooting forum one time.:confused::cool::confused: Don't hold me to it though.

Later
Dave

If 8208 is anything like 133 you should be able to just use the same weight as your last lot # to make it work:confused:. I read that somewhere on a shooting forum one time.:confused::cool::confused: Don't hold me to it though.

Later
Dave
i have 4 different lots of oem 8208( 5 if you count the factory new imr)...and i don't think that will work....depending on the lot...there are big variations.....

mike in co

If anyone from the Austin or Dietz range area is getting any I will take 8lbs and we can split the shipping.

Ted

Back