New Look and Updated Website

Bart

My website has been badly out of date for a long time. I finally got it updated. Big thanks to Wilbur and Elmer for all the help!

It still needs work but I think it's better. Bullets that couldn't be found on the site like my 30 Cals and 105s are now on there.

Check it out. You may have to hit your refresh button to pull up the new site

www.bartsbullets.com

Let know what you think

Bart

My website has been badly out of date for a long time. I finally got it updated. Big thanks to Wilbur and Elmer for all the help!

It still needs work but I think it's better. Bullets that couldn't be found on the site like my 30 Cals and 105s are now on there.

www.bartsbullets.com

Let know what you think

Bart

Really looks great Bart. The only thing, get rid of that picture of that Farley rest. There's a curse that goes along with that rest and it will rub off on you. People will be calling you up ordering bullets, you won't answer the phone. If you do answer the phone you'll tell them I'll ship it this week, 3 month's later they still don't have their bullets. Pretty soon, we'll all give you your own time zone too. Bart Time. LMAO! I JUST COULDN'T RESIST!

Last edited:
Functionally, works great. Some of the open spaces need some dancing girls though.

Seriously, looks like a customer can easily find what they are looking for.

Only three benches Bart? Site looks good, now where did you get that shell holder? Look's interesting.

Dan Honert

Only three benches Bart? Site looks good, now where did you get that shell holder? Look's interesting.

Dan Honert

Jim is right! It is a Farley shell holder, but I bought mine from Hoehn Sales. I think he still has a couple.

Bart

Looks Great

www.bartsbullets.com

Let know what you think

Bart

How about a nice close up of each bullet and some dimensions? I have a .222 that doesn't seem to like fat bullets.
Lonnie

How about a nice close up of each bullet and some dimensions? I have a .222 that doesn't seem to like fat bullets.
Lonnie

Lonnie,

That sounds like a good idea on the surface! I had some of that on my old site and it caused problems. You can't believe how many folks out there can't measure. I had one customer send back bullets because his 6mm Ultras measured 241.5 I told him I looked forward to checking those out. The box came back and with a certified gage pin and an indicating micrometer the bullets were exactly 243.5. He even had a few friends measure them and he said they got the same. So, I'm out of the demension business.

On the front page I put "Let us help find the best bullet for you accuracy needs." So if someone is looking for some specific charteristic or size. I prefer to just discuss it with them!

Bart

Lonnie,

That sounds like a good idea on the surface! I had some of that on my old site and it caused problems. You can't believe how many folks out there can't measure. I had one customer send back bullets because his 6mm Ultras measured 241.5 I told him I looked forward to checking those out. The box came back and with a certified gage pin and an indicating micrometer the bullets were exactly 243.5. He even had a few friends measure them and he said they got the same. So, I'm out of the demension business.

On the front page I put "Let us help find the best bullet for you accuracy needs." So if someone is looking for some specific charteristic or size. I prefer to just discuss it with them!

Bart

Yea, now that you mention it I would believe it. Every day when I go in to work I am reminded of qualities like that mentioned above. With some I am amazed that they can make it from their car into the building without getting seriously hurt somehow. If there's a way to @@$$ it up they will find it.
Lonnie

Lonnie,

Bart
Bart, the late Del Bishop answered questions about dimensions of his bullets with something like, " What do you WANT them to measure?" He would also claim that one out of every five was bad and it caused many shooters the 4 & 1 groups.

Lonnie,

That sounds like a good idea on the surface!

Bart

I still like the girly thing for the vacant spots on each page>

Back