New loading trailer

Decided to do a loading trailer . Tired of unloading and loading the motorhome and truck .
Decide to load out of the weather . It's the start still more to do like a big screen TV .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,122
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 922
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 934
interior loading trailer decorator offers his sevices

Lou, for a man of your refined tastes the interior of this trailer just won't do. As a (self) certified interior loading trailer decorator let me offer a few suggestions to get that restless mind of your's churning. Settle on a overall theme such as Elvis' jungle room at Graceland, The Pope's bathroom, A titty bar, Area 51; the list is endless. Then accessorize: howler monkey calls in the jungle room, Gregorian chant and electric incense mood candles in the Pope's head, A brass pole for the titty bar and lava lamps for area 51. You could, as a bonus, get Dickie my travel buddy to hang around and play an alien. He's perfect for the part. So grab the brass ring, or pole if you choose, and go for it Lou. Tim

This portable dance pole that we use at Laughlin on the Harley run .if you remember my old MCI bus in the back of the picture my son painted it silver. I could set It up for Tom to dance on at the shoots.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 674
Last edited:
Speaking of that pole on a run have you seen the strip club chopper guys with the stripper pole on a road glide lou?

jeremiah

Decided to do a loading trailer . Tired of unloading and loading the motorhome and truck .
Decide to load out of the weather . It's the start still more to do like a big screen TV .

Hey Lou; Don't forger a refer and a microwave. I've found them handy. I have a few outside cookers and some nice big pots to feed the folks.. I sure miss those times. Hoping to grt back to it sometime soon. Jeremiah

Trailer

Hey Lou; Don't forget a refer and a microwave.I've found them handy. I also have some outdoor cookers and some nice big pots to feed the folks. I sure do miss that. Still have all of it. I'm hoping to get back to is someday soon. Jeremiah

Coming along I put solar on it and it can handle all the electrical with the battery System
Been testing it in the driveway I can run the AC ,tv and everything else with it all day long .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 457
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 504
Lou that looks nice. I just got started on mine. Next will be the 110 electrical and ac, it should be ready for the next shoot. See you in visalia

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 377
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 352
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 380
Last edited:
Back