new import trigger

Ballard shooter

As I understand it , there is a new trigger manufacturer making BR triggers . As I stated in the title that these are imports. Does anyone know anything about these ? Ballard shooter

Bix'n Andy made in Austria. They are a machining marvel, supposed to have shot to shot let off consistancy appreciably higher than a Jewell. As to whether they're worth &400 only time will tell as there are only a few out recently.
I believe there's a review @ accurateshooter.com.

Last edited:
Bix'n Andy made in Austria. They are a machining marvel, supposed to have shot to shot let off consistancy appreciably higher than a Jewell. As to whether they're worth &400 only time will tell as there are only a few out recently.
I believe there's a review @ accurateshooter.com.

It is a much better feeling trigger than a jewel as for reliability time will tell.
MC

Well there are very few parts. The single spring in the whole system is a very small coil for pull weight and you get 3, you can go from 1/2oz to 3 lb.

I have 2 of the Bix&Andy triggers. It is a Remington 700 pattern trigger. I think they have a better feel than the Jewell. I'm hoping they will be more reliable. After 1 year one trigger on one rifle no trouble at all. The other is at the smith for initial rifle building. Only time will tell. Marc Nachman stocks them. bob

Actually there are two springs, one for the trigger, and the other to reset the sear. I have one, and have numerous pictures and a couple of illistrations of the internals. Chris Harris has the exclusive right to import. Look for an article, with pictures, in a couple of months in Precision Rifleman. I have had mine apart for a sear change, because it was early production.

Actually there are two springs, one for the trigger, and the other to reset the sear. I have one, and have numerous pictures and a couple of illistrations of the internals. Chris Harris has the exclusive right to import. Look for an article, with pictures, in a couple of months in Precision Rifleman. I have had mine apart for a sear change, because it was early production.

Whoops, that top one is hard to see. Actually, Chris's site, BulletCentral.com has a few very clear photos including an internal one.

Back