New action for Xmas

stiller

Middle aged member
Just in time for Xmas is our new PredatorV. It is a RBLP version of our Predator line with a few special features. It has a Sako extractor on a coned bolt with no ejector. It has about a .003 fit on the bolt with a pinned trigger. The main market is high performance varminting or benchrest. Shown is our new "full bling" version polished up with nice blue accented rail, knob and shroud. It also comes with a pinned stainless lug just like all the other predator series. Just as shown it is $775. Also available in matte and black without rails starting at $725.

predv.jpg

Last edited:
Do you want me to drive out to pick up a couple today or Friday???????

Need the bling version!! 1 for a 300 Jarrett and 1 for a 7mm-08!!

Have been struggling in the market lately but that is just WICKED!!

Tell Lois to put a bow on it for me:D!!

Last edited:
Jerry,
Are these beautifull actions in stock?
Does the boltface/extractor work with both the BR and PPC brass?
Thanks,
David

We have some in stock.

They are only short action, only 308 boltface at this time. Dont think it will pull a ppc.

more options?

Does it come with a hunter benchrest magazine cutout? Can you get it with a trigger hanger?
Looks too good to withstand the "want over need" problems I have.
Thanks,
Al Elliott

The areas in the pic

that look like flaking/scratching in the bolt are reflections from the sun. They are oily and the light does some strange things.

Jerry, question. When will you be shipping plain Jane, RBRP, Vipers again? My smith said it was something about the bolts. Thanks.

dlr and Peter,
You guys can almost start holding your breath. We are making chips as fast as we can.:)
Scott

A batch

of our RBRP bolts were lost by our heat treater and put us about 50 actions behind. We are currently making another run to fit out the bodies that we had for the lost batch. I am guessing that right after the first of the year that all the RBRP vipers, ss and diamondbacks on order will be filled with a few extras.

We are also coming out with a new lower cost action for the 1000 yard game to compete with the 1.55 BAT. It is called the P1000. The short version is gonna be 1.35 diam and the long will be 1.55. It will be std and mag boltfaces only, right bolt, left load, right eject only. No other configurations. It will have a pinned trigger instead of a hanger. The tenon will be the same as our benchrest actions at 1 1/16 - 18 TPI, 1.115 long. The bolt be be counterbored like a Remington with an m16 type of extractor. Price will be in the $8-900 range. Dave Tooley is also selling this configuration of actions and will have them available before ours. His are 1.35 diameter for all of them.

Would you recommend this action for a F-Class rifle??

If so, I think I need/want one.
Bob Harrison

Is there any option for MOA options on the base?

Thanks.

I think it's going to be an excellent "all around" action for shooters on a budget. Thanks for building something like this.

s.

It will be

fine for f-class if you want a RBLP. If you want the RBRP, the standard predator single shot is pretty much the same, no cone and ejector. It can be had with different rails. We have 20 moa, but only in silver.

Just curious to know if anyone here is shooting one of the p-1000 action yet? I have been thinking pretty hard about getting one sometime soon. tell us what your thoughts are on these actions.

Back