New 600 yd. IBS records at 600yds in Memphis

jim1K

Bart set new IBS records at Memphis, A group of.282 with a score of 50..... shooting a 6 br imp. with his new bullet a 105 hammer...... nice work bud........ jim

Wow

Way to go Bart, that is amazing, keep up the good work. i bet you built in a homing device in those bullets. haha

Dan Honert

Bart set new IBS records at Memphis, A group of.282 with a score of 50..... shooting a 6 br imp. with his new bullet a 105 hammer...... nice work bud........ jim
Presuming it will be accepted, that might hold up for a week or two: equivalent to a 100 Yd. 0.047" , but at a distance which amplifies the relative wind-drift by a factor of approximately 37.666! ;-) Congratulations, Bart! RG

Presuming it will be accepted, that might hold up for a week or two: equivalent to a 100 Yd. 0.047" , but at a distance which amplifies the relative wind-drift by a factor of approximately 37.666! ;-) Congratulations, Bart! RG

You left out you can't see bullet holes and can't go back to the sighter anytime you want.

Randy, the group record was .404 and the 50 was a group of .513..... so I don't think you will need to worry about the pencil making that much difference ...... LOL... jim

Point Blank Shooter

Now, I believe thats laying a marker down! Pretty good shooting for a “Point Blank” Shooter!
Great job Bart.
Are those bullets available now?

Wow!

Just WOW! Great shooting Doesn't begin to describe this.
And they say hi bc bullets just dont shoot well.
Joe

incredible!

Now that is extreme Rifle accuracy, by any standard. Those bullets traveled 600yds, through a gauntlet of conditions, and arrived at the same spot on the target. AMAZING!.

Glenn

Load

Bart,, what powder in the 6mmBR Imp?

Thanks

thank for the go to and look. I had been there but only looked @ pics. Bart Sauter is a good friend of mine and great person

Bart shot a 300 yard record that was entirely unbelievable as well....shoot another one Bart!

Back