Neo front rest

New top for neo

I bought the new top for my neo . It is top quility and makes a great addition to the rest. I will be putting it to test tomorrow morning. Bought the slick bag . Hope it's a big difference . I had trouble with the original set up . Hope it helps.

Game changer

You get one of those tops from pma tool and its a game changer. Makes it not only usable but superior
I finally got around to testing my new top for my neo and man what a nice addition so much easier to set up . When people catch on Alberto will sel a lot of them. A true craftsmen. And thanks to PMA tool for selling them here.

Neo rest

I never could get my gun to settle down in the bag .
I was just fixed to sell and buy a Farley I have a freind that has a Farley I got to shoot off of and my gun shot better off the Farley then my neo. Until I put this new top on now it's equl to the Farley maybe better. The original bag was either to tight or to loose. I know it does not make sense but you can tell the diff.

I never could get my gun to settle down in the bag .
I was just fixed to sell and buy a Farley I have a freind that has a Farley I got to shoot off of and my gun shot better off the Farley then my neo. Until I put this new top on now it's equl to the Farley maybe better. The original bag was either to tight or to loose. I know it does not make sense but you can tell the diff.

Wow, you would absolutly love what I shoot off of.:D

Back