Need Help Contacting Farley Manufacturing

eggman

I am needing some parts for my Farley Coaxial II front rest and have sent numerous emails to Mike at Farley Mfg. and have tried the phone and fax numbers without getting a reply and don'r even get voice mail on the phone. Does Farley shut down for a vacation in the summer time ? If anyone has any idea's on how best to get in touch with them let me know .

Thanks,
Rodney

i've never had luck emailing them. just keep calling the main number.

it may be a couple of weeks before you get someone on the phone though. if i remember correctly, they are at the FClass nats and world championships in Raton.

i've never had luck emailing them. just keep calling the main number.

it may be a couple of weeks before you get someone on the phone though. if i remember correctly, they are at the FClass nats and world championships in Raton.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Contacting Someone at Farley

Thanks guy's I'll keep trying by phone . I saw a message on there web sire discouraging phone calls so I was emailing them every week or so hoping to get a reply .
I was needing a new set of leg screws as mine got bent in a car wreck last year and I was wanting to change out the bearings.

Rodney

Rodney,

PMA has replacement (better?) leg screws for the Farley. $35 a set IIRC and they look nice. I'm thinking of getting a set to replace the awkward plastic ones on my Farley II. As for the bearings, I don't know; maybe you can figure something out from his website - I seem to recall some mention of the new bearings he's using.

Dennis

Rodney,

PMA has replacement (better?) leg screws for the Farley. $35 a set IIRC and they look nice. I'm thinking of getting a set to replace the awkward plastic ones on my Farley II. As for the bearings, I don't know; maybe you can figure something out from his website - I seem to recall some mention of the new bearings he's using.

Dennis

Dennis,
Thanks I looked on PMA Tool website and you were right they did look nice . I ordered a set but was wondering if the Superfeet I use will work with the PMA leg screws. Used to be you could get Superfeet that fit the tiny tip of the Farley leg screws and those are the type I have . Under the description of the PMA leg screws it said they were designed to better fit "Superfeet" and I am assuming PMA means the regular Superfeet so that's the reason I'm wondering if my "farley design" Superfeet will work. I guess I could drill the hole larger if I need to.

Rodney

Rodney,

E-mail Pat and ask him. He's really good about answering e-mails and he's up-front with answers and recommendations.

Dennis

Back