Need a railgun cart

Steve Lee

Need a railgun cart and railgun storage case

I'm looking for a cart to transport my railgun from bench to bench when rotating benches. Does anyone know where to find one of these?

Also looking for a storage case for a Kinsler (Young pattern) railgun. Does anyone know someone who builds them?

Thanks.
Steve

Last edited:
Steve ...

I'm looking for a cart to transport my railgun from bench to bench when rotating benches. Does anyone know where to find one of these? Does anyone know someone who builds them? Thanks. Steve

Here's a great one! By a well known manufacturer too. ;)

Attachments

• A John Deer.jpg
    A John Deer.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 216
Steve;
I use a collapsable yard cart called "Foldit". Purchased it through Amazon or they have on line ordering also.
You will have to purchase a piece of plywood for a top to hold the rail gun up at a reasonable height.
I use mine a lot around the home, they are extremely lite in weight but approved for 300#'s.
I have not seen anything I like any better and this is extremely useful for other things-Your wife will use it in the yard therefore its for yard work not a gun related expense.
CLP

Gee...thanks! Unfortunately I probably wouldn't be able to walk after a day of leaning over to clean my gun!

Steve;
I use a collapsable yard cart called "Foldit". Purchased it through Amazon or they have on line ordering also.
You will have to purchase a piece of plywood for a top to hold the rail gun up at a reasonable height.
I use mine a lot around the home, they are extremely lite in weight but approved for 300#'s.
I have not seen anything I like any better and this is extremely useful for other things-Your wife will use it in the yard therefore its for yard work not a gun related expense.
CLP

I've seen those...I'll look into it. I've seen some folks with what boils down to a small rolling table that is set at a comfortable height for cleaning and was hoping to find one of those...just don't know where to look for one.

I have been struggling with a wagon since 1998, got tired of "stoop labor" so I went to Northern Tool and bought this plastic cart, item number 196233, and large diameter spooked tires and wheels, part number155123. I had to machine some axles to mount the wheels to the side, but it rolls really nice, even over rough terrain. I can put the base on the bottom shelf, and the top on the top shelf for ease of cleaning.

When I get my butt beat this year, at least I will do it in style.............jackie

Last edited:
There was someone in Colorado making a pneumatic tired rail gun cart. I bought one when the NBRSA nats were in Raton. Maybe someone from there will chime in.

Folding cart

Steve, Have you seen mine? Its one of those folding carts like was mentioned. It has a piece of plywood that fastenes to the top and blocks to keep the lower and upper in place while rolling it. Good luck at the nats:)

i helped Jerry clean his rail at Mickeys and it worked well. i am a little taller than you two but it worked fine. i have the same folding cart but dont try to clean on it.

Back