Nbrsa SR Score Nationals

I disagree but it doesn't matter much these days....and Benchrest Ettiquette doesn't have anything to do with flags. I understand that's just the words your using for lack of a better term. I know what you mean and simply disagree with any regulation of wind flags other than what previously existed.

With you, I agree, Wilbur - but, we lost that one by a "land-slide"! :p:(RG

I don't have any skin in this but

I will say that I would much rather shoot over like flags on each lane than to have to look at a mish mosh of flags. I would prefer to have some probes to look at as well but then I guess that might be naturally occur?

Pete

The four flag rotations for the SR Score Nationals are;
TK Nolan doubles
Rich Carpenter singles with daisies (full)
David Halblom singles with daisies
Ray Perry singles with daisies

We also have a local 4-H club that will be serving breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday of Nationals.

Dean Thomas

Dean, Please put yours truly and Bill VanOsdell on the Halblom rotation. Though I do not care for the rule (what about My flags - those I'm accustomed to?), in my old age, compliance is mandatory . . . well, sort of.:eek: TIA, David! :) RG

Places to stay for short range Score nationals

Greeley, Colorado is 20 miles from the range
Kersey Cobblestone Suites is 14 miles from the range, filling up fast and the only place to stay in Kersey. It's only a year old and very nice.
Next closest is Fort Collins which is 25 to 35 miles depending on the place you pick
Greeley is a city of over 100,000 people so it is large enough to have over 25 motels/hotels and any type of restaurant you could want
Check out Greeley on the internet for a great place to stay and an even better place to eat.
Of course you are welcome to bring your camper and your generator and stay right at the range. We have limited electrical hookups but we have modern restrooms and showers and unlimited camping with your generator.
Dean Thomas 970-356-2156 after 6:30 pm

SR Nationals

SR Nationals is only 30 days away and counting down fast. Get your registrations in on if you want on a certain flag rotation they are fill up fast . We are on 4 relays now won't start a 5th till there full.
Hope to see ya here in Colorado,
Dean Thomas
970-356-2156
koyotekaller@comcast.net

The four flag rotations for the SR Score Nationals are;
TK Nolan doubles
Rich Carpenter singles with daisies (full)
David Halblom singles with daisies
Ray Perry singles with daisies

We also have a local 4-H club that will be serving breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday of Nationals.

Dean Thomas

Dean please put Mike Wall on David Halblom's rotation. Thank You

Back