NBRSA Southeast Regional 200 yard stage MGGOA Dublin GA July 28-29

Steve Lee

Next weekend, July 28-29, MGGOA in Dublin GA will be hosting the 200 yard stage of the Southeast Regional Championship.

This will be 4 guns 200 yards only. Course of fire will be Unlimited followed by Heavy Varmint on Saturday, then Light Varmint followed by Sporter on Sunday. The kitchen will not be in operation so bring your own food. They do have a microwave available in the lunchroom.

Range info and a registration form can be found at http://www.mggoa.com/ .

We will hold a Southeast Regional meeting Saturday after the completion of Heavy Varmint.

Talked with Matt this afternoon and he said it's fine to show up any time during the week. I plan to get there early Wednesday afternoon.

Y'all come shoot and be sure to drag your buddies along. Let's have a good turnout.

Steve Lee
NBRSA Southeast Region Director

Oops!!!!

STEVE: Will not make it it. In addition to my left eye I now have a broken left hand. When it rains it pours! hopefully surgery on hand will take place this week I see the cutter tomorrow. Hope you have good turnout and everybody has good time. See ya'll one of these days.

STEVE: Will not make it it. In addition to my left eye I now have a broken left hand. When it rains it pours! hopefully surgery on hand will take place this week I see the cutter tomorrow. Hope you have good turnout and everybody has good time. See ya'll one of these days.

Looks like you are snake bit! Hope to see you in the near future.
Steve

Bumping the thread. Y'all come shoot and show the MGGOA guys that holding a second shoot each year is worthwhile. See you all there.
Steve

Good Shooters List

As well as I can recall it the top finishers were, not exactly in this order, I am going from memory here: Steve Lee, Roger Avery, Gary Sullivan, Don Hardeman, Manny Garcia, Jeff Youhans and Danny Morgan all did well and won something, I am sure Steve Lee will post the official results in a day or two.

Steve Hill

Good shooters List - 2

Sorry, I missed one, Joe Bougard, Kennesaw GA also did very well. Sorry I did not mention him earlier. He finished very high. Hope I did not miss anyone else.

Back