NBRSA short range Score Nationals 2023

We are trying to guage the interest in holding the NBRSA Score Nationals at the NRA Whittington Center July 24 through July 28th of next year ( 2023). I sent emails to most of the participants of the last St. Louis nationals and others under an email account styled Whittingtonshoot@gmail.com. If you are interest in shooting at the Whittington Center please send a email to that email address and I will keep you informed on the progress we are making on putting this shoot together. If you were at St. Louis in 2021 and did not get the email please check your spam email.

Thank you,

Al Elliott

Sonora, Texas

Last edited:
Raton Nationals

I think shooting a national championship at a range that was designed score benchrest in mind would be wonderful. This year at the end of July the temperature was 48 degrees and got up to 60s !!! I don't know about you but 48 degrees sounds good to this fat coondog kid. And such a beautiful range. Count me in !!!

I think shooting a national championship at a range that was designed score benchrest in mind would be wonderful. This year at the end of July the temperature was 48 degrees and got up to 60s !!! I don't know about you but 48 degrees sounds good to this fat coondog kid. And such a beautiful range. Count me in !!!

+1

Gary, it will be a month before the Rattlesnake but our July match will end on the 23rd of that month if we get our contracts done next month. the contracts with the Whittibgton center are done in October. If that all works out maybe we will have some score shooters at our group match.

Last edited:
Dennis, that would be great, hope it all works out. I may even have some extra time to head over and hit Farmington area to fish the San Juan River.

Back