NBRSA Nationals

i just tossed my paper work,
but you should be able to call berger
and get it straightened out.

No problems here

Azbrs@bergerbullets.com

Remember there is camping at the range with power , water available and dumb service available
But you must reserve it and tell us what the power requirement is
50amp. 30 amp Or. 120 volt plug even for loading trailers

Last edited:
No problems here

Azbrs@bergerbullets.com

Remember there is camping at the range with power , water available and dumb service available
But you must reserve it and tell us what the power requirement is
50amp. 30 amp Or. 120 volt plug even for loading trailers

Thanks Lou. I entered the addy as written and a window comes up to check spelling, no such address. It will not work with Yahoo mail. No big deal as I called and left a message over the weekend. If you need a gen set I have a 400Kw, 320Kw, 250Kw, 155Kw, and a few smaller ones...............:;)

So, just to be clear, there will be electricity adjacent to the line where we usually park our loading trailers?? They must be renting a gen set. Did you have anything to do with this electric deal?? I'm sure everyone will be glad to have all the comforts of home.

Thanks
Dave

Last edited:
yes they're going to have Gen sets on the backside of the parking lot .
I'm just helping with the loads so all the 50 amp are not of one box
Bergers doing everything

1. Left handed flag rotation- Smiley Flags - Mike Conry - 13 spots open
2. Graham Ball Flags - Mark Walker/Bernard Mundy - 12 spots open
3. Sosenko/Weisdorn - FULL
4. Larry White - FULL
5. Rodney Brown - 8 spots open
6. David Halblom - single vane w/ daisy & sail tails
7. Don Creach - has not gotten back with a list yet
8. Shilen sponsored flag rotation - providing smiley-hensely flags - 14 spots open
9. Boyer/Campbell - Have not gotten with a list yet.
10. Scarborough - but have not heard anything back from him.

Looks like I don't have to bring my flags...That will be the first time in a Nationals or a Super Shoot in 10 years.
Larry

Lou, Don said he sent in the names for the flag rotation yesterday. Don't know whether he did it by e-mail or snail. Unless it goes in to 4 relays , he has 15 shooters on the flag rotation, then he's full.

Back