Nationals @ Weikert!!

What about the 4 gun???

I don't have the results in front of me, but I can tell you that Tony won the 4 gun and HB grand in potential world record fashion. Larry Costa managed to squeak out another point with a win in the HB 200 this afternoon, and was second in the 4 gun, followed by Jeff Thompson and Andy Shifflett. I don't recall much more. I'm sure Gary will post more details shortly.

Just would like to say Thank You to the Union County Sportmans Club.

They are nothing but 1st class with a Great Facility that has also had many up grades since last year.

May hat is off to everyone that could make this possible. A fun time was had by all and if they didn't it was there own fault.

Thanks again Guys And Gals and I cant wait for the match in the spring.

Russell Rains

UL & 4-Gun Results

Here are the UL Grand and the 4-gun results for you. Thanks to all that attended - GREAT week. Who ever ordered the weather should be praised and thanked as well! Full results for all classes should be up on the IBS web page in a day or three. Hope all get home safely.
Gary

Attachments

• Unlimited Grand-2012.pdf
    41 KB · Views: 376
  • 4-Gun-2012.pdf
    21.2 KB · Views: 418
Thanks to all...........Wyatt and I had a great time! Great staff great fun.......Thanks Mark, Dale, Mamma Trutt and the entire gang that makes this happen. Dang those cookies are amazing!

Wyatt says ................Wayne and Andy are well developing "corn-holio's"

Thank you all at the Nationals, Union county rocks well run and a great target crew! Thanks to the stat house also great job.
Mike Mastrogiovanni

A big thanks to everyone at union county. And congrats to all the winners. For those that are
curious the HOF points stacked up as follows:
Tony Boyer 11 (simply amazing)
Jeff Thompson 3
Gary Sullivan. 2
Pando. 1
Larry Costa. 1

I am doing this from memory so if im wrong someone correct me. Way to go guys.

Andy

Wow, simply Wow.

Tony Boyer is a machine. He knows when to shine. Congrats to him and all the winners.

I place him as one of the greatest just as Wayne Gretzky is to the hockey world. The difference between hockey and benchrest, in benchrest there is NO such thing as past your prime. I believe that gives him 158 Hall of Fame Points.

Calvin

I remember about 10yrs ago that Jay Lynn Gore and I were headed to Phoenix, I believe. We decided that Ol' Tony was over the hill and nobody to worry about. Well guess what? Not only were we wrong, but he has has made many many Hall of Fame points since then. He is just a very great shooter.

I remember about 10yrs ago that Jay Lynn Gore and I were headed to Phoenix, I believe. We decided that Ol' Tony was over the hill and nobody to worry about. Well guess what? Not only were we wrong, but he has has made many many Hall of Fame points since then. He is just a very great shooter.

By all means grats to the winners and the Amazing Mr Boyer. I was parked where he passed by several times each day, grumbling about his bad shooting. What if he had been shooting to his expectations??

Butch, we were told by the range officer that you sponsored some of the matches, thanks for that.

Union County Sportsmans Club et.al. Thanks for a great shoot.

Back