Nate Boop Memorial Shoot results

D

DBoop

Big Kent Harshman puts the smack down on the field for the 2gun win and the travel trophy. He shot a 180 at 200yds in windy conditions that also was quite impressive. Other notables: 11yr old RJ Boop had a good run at 100yds beating out his dad Russ and uncle Dale. 9yr old Zach Boop also had a few good groups too.
2 gun
Kent Harshman 2491
Hal Drake 2899
Curtis Nelson 2939
Sid Goodling
Andy Shifflet
Jonathan Boop

HV100
SMILEY
RBOOP
W.LUCAS
HV 200
KENT
CURTIS
BOB BRUSHINGHAM
HV GRAND
KENT
CURTIS
SMILEY
LV100
BILL BRAWAND teen agg
ANDY SHIFFLET flat .2000 agg
SID GOODLING .073 small group
LV200
KENT
MILT CRAVEN
HAL DRAKE
LV GRAND
MILT
KENT
ANDY
A big thanks to the Weikert crew: Mark (Head dude), Roxy and George & kitchen crew, Steve Dodge & target crew, Linda and Joe (Stat House), and all the moms for allowing us to shoot. Weikert crew is seasoned and impresses me more every year. Also a big thanks to all the sponsors that help give back to the sport. The shooters do appreciate it and thanks for all that made it, it was good seeing everyone and hope everyone enjoyed the shoot.
checks and stickers will be out with the results in a few days.
Also thanks to Andy and Harley ( small group winner)for helping with the frames at 100 and Frank Marks with electrical.
Sure I probably forgot someone and didn't have sheets so hope I got the results close.
good shooting dale

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to everyone, especially Zach and RJ. It is good to see the younger ones take interest in the sport and do well enough to beat there dad. The competition is getting stiffer all the time.

Good Job Kent!

Very impressive agg's at 200 for the conditions. You made it look easy.

Thanks to the entire weikert crew. Great job as usual!

Andy

Good shooting Kent! Hope to see you at the Super Shoot again this year. Congratulations to all the other winners. It sounded like a good shoot as usual at Weikert.

Back