N133

2004 n133

Its horrible powder and far too dangerous for even lite fire forming loads. If you send it to me I'll be sure to have is disposed of in the most bestest manor available to me at no charge to you at all! lol

Good stuff

Johan, Many have had good luck with that year, in particular the 820/04 and 788/04 lots. Shoot it and enjoy! Or tell Scott Haywood you'd be glad to trade him his new pick up truck for it!

Best wishes....

Johan, Many have had good luck with that year, in particular the 820/04 and 788/04 lots. Shoot it and enjoy! Or tell Scott Haywood you'd be glad to trade him his new pick up truck for it!

Best wishes....

For 8 pounds of 03/683, I will throw in my Grandkids;)

The truth is, there really isn’t that much difference in any of the lots of 133. We tend to convince ourselves there is.

Last edited:
Beware Johan

Don't even think of using it!!! Extremely dangerous lot bring it to Volmerange and I will help you to dispose of it in a very safe manner....

Mr. Smallwood!

Best wishes....

Can't believe you would suggest such a thing, everyone knows that all I'm doing is just looking out for everyone's safety! (Next time send me a PM and I'll split it with you!) LOL

It will be fine.
How have you been Johan?

i am ok thank for asking living in slowmotion over here in belgium nearly all the shooting ranges are indoor so not so mutch BR shooting
and they had the "great idea" to not allow more then 4 people together in a " bubble" . so all the matches ar cancelled
bars and restaurant closed so time is moving slow

Hi Johan,
I’ve been using N-133 lots 788-04 and 820-04 since 2005. Needless to say, I think it’s a good year/lots. It doesn’t seem to spike when shooting hot (for 6ppc).

Use it, and shoot hot. You’ll do just fine.
Lee

i am ok thank for asking living in slowmotion over here in belgium nearly all the shooting ranges are indoor so not so mutch BR shooting
and they had the "great idea" to not allow more then 4 people together in a " bubble" . so all the matches ar cancelled
bars and restaurant closed so time is moving slow

Looking forward to seeing you again. We'll tip another like at the Legacy Inn......

Dave

Back