My new site, BenchShot.com

Wow!
Turk great site. Thanks.
Were you the guy with the camera all week?
It seemed, you have lots of friends. :)
Tim B.

English, Spanish, Hip Hop and Computeriese spoken here.

Greg, After you get an enlarged picture do not click it again to make it smaller. Beneath the enlarged picture at the bottom right is a double set of arrows that look like this:>>. Beneath the left lower corner of the enlarged picture is a set that looks like this:<<.(after the first click on >>) Clicking on these will cycle you through the pictures in the enlarged mode. Be aware that this only works for the set of pictures you are in and will not automatically advance you to the next set but keep cycling through the same set. If I remember correctly Turk had 7 sets of pictures. After viewing a set I had to minimize the picture, find the next set number and click on it to go to the next set of pictures. This is a lot faster then enlarging and minimizing each picture individually. Tim

Dave...

Every one will need a set of those mirrors. Tinkerbell shot a .178 in match 5 of the LV200 with those gadgets. You have to admire the guy for not giving up, even though he is the original Arkansas Flash.

Dave

a visually challenged shooter I know uses the dual mirror setup. Has something to do with his vision and dominant eye vs side he shoots from. In any event the 2 mirrors gives a right side up and correct left to right image and is a boon to him. It works if you have the need for it.

Someone is using my Table

Howdy all,

I have a new BR website at www.benchshot.com. You may have visited my old site, which used to be at wildshot.net.

A few years ago I became very busy and didn't renew the Wildshot domain, so I lost it. I may bring back the photos from Wildshot and post them to benchshot.com in the near future. My main objective for BenchShot.com is to show how fun BR shooting is. Often we only congratulate the winners; there's nothing wrong with that, but they are very few. Most shooters come to have fun or to improve for themselves. If we didn't have these shooters, there would be no winners and there would be no point in going to the match. Some may disagree with me, but winning isn't everything. If that were so, I would have quit more than 30 years ago.

I think more than half of this forum's readers have never gone to a BR match. I want you to see how the match is running, there are a lot of nice people there.

Good shooting,

Turk Takano

Gee Turk, who is that old Dud sitting at my loading table looking at the case.
I don't recognize him. :D ----Bill

Hi Turk, how are u. Can you tell me what action is in the pic 8/16? Never seen it before. It's 3 lugs anyway....BAT, new?
Just curious here, seb.

Seb,

Manny and I were talking about you at the Super Shoot. I hope you can make it next year. That action is a high tech prototype. You are right, it has a 3 lug bolt.

I am sure someone on the forum can explain in more detail.

Turk Takano

Dwight Scott said it would never work as a BR receiver. Too many solutions to problems that aren't there. Looks like the bolt release had 6 parts and was very heavy. Don't think it will make it as a BR receiver.
Butch

Thanks Turk. I will make sure to come for the next SS. Please forward my best regards to Manny & Fam if you meet him/them again...

Thanks for the info, Mr. Lambert!
Wish you all the best, seb.

Ladies and gentlemen,

I've posted some photos and video clips from the 2002 Super Shoot.

We've lost a few shooters since 2002, they leave us with some great memories.

Turk Takano

http://www.benchshot.com

Back