MikeinCO/Stool coming to Raton

Mike

I can easily see how Mike could be a fun guy to be around. And he has some good ideas about some things. I watched an engineer friend work with a Dillon press in an attempt to make consistent 223 ammo for an AR15. Mike knew what many of the problem areas were and had fixs for some already. It seemed to me he thought there was only one way to do most of the stuff we do here. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

I can easily see how Mike could be a fun guy to be around. And he has some good ideas about some things. I watched an engineer friend work with a Dillon press in an attempt to make consistent 223 ammo for an AR15. Mike knew what many of the problem areas were and had fixs for some already. It seemed to me he thought there was only one way to do most of the stuff we do here. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Guys I'm pretty sure we are all going in the same direction. Its just that sometimes some insist on marching to a different drummer.

When youve been divorced 9 times you gotta think- it could be you!

Guy I used to work with said he gave away a house about every 8 yrs. Said that 4 was enough.
# 5 has got some tats. don't know about the piercings.

2 minutes in the same room. Reminded me why I am single. I don't like jail.....

Before you get married you should buy an SUV and half a house worth of furniture and give it to the person you hate the most just to see how it feels

But back to Mike- he was always nice to me and seems to be a really nice guy overall. He just came off bad to folks who he didnt agree with. He argued to the point of hurt feelings over anything he believed to be right and any method he didnt agree with must make the other user the dumbest person on earth. But past that one shortcoming he was a good guy down deep

Then again, I guess it is according to where and what these tattoos and piercings are Donovan????

Jerry it don't matter.
Look at the women with the black eye liner stuff. Are you a racoon or a human?
I actually, sometimes ask about the racoon eyes. "So do you like that look with the eyes?". Response. My boy friend likes them that way.
Sometimes I am stupid enough to ask. "Was that before he gave you 2 black eyes?" or after....???
Sometimes the response is "Well, all of the important women in America wear this"....Yep. 2 black eyes and too much make up crap. And they dress like...........
Well, it's easy to spot a liberal female.....

Back