Merry Christmas Y'all!

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all, screw those who think they are political correct.
Bill Gammon
and Happy New year from Max, Susan and I. And to those who worship at the alter of P.C.---- Bull S*&^ and you are the devil incarnate. Those who I prefer to associate with think for themselves and call a spade a spade.

Thank you Wilbur.

David

Merry Christmas

From snowy, icy and cold Eastern Maine. We've been on our generator since Sunday and looks like we may be till the weekend. Thank The Lord for a pellet stove that works off a deep cycle battery when we turn the generator off. Compounding the issue for about 80,000 Mainers is the 11 degree temps today. Ah, but it's still Christmas so who gives a hoot. We can get back to worrying tomorrow!

Wishing all a Very Merry Christmas

I know this is a little late. Our power just returned. Was off for nearly a week. However..VERY
CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS.

Geary and Margaret Koglin
Grand Blanc, MI

Politically Correct.......Bah Humbug

Wishing ALL a Very Blessed C H R I S T mas and a prosperous New Year.:eek:

Thanks' to all who helped me on this forum in 2013.

18° and Sunny in NE PA.

Baby it's cold out side

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wish everybody higher scores and lots of X s
Ray and Bob Hill

Thank You Jerry,

and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all here on BRC

and THANK YOU WILBUR for giving us this forum opportunity!

It's 30F here in WA but I've got my range house back....and my son in law flew in from SC with his rifle. 3-son's back from the war for good and we're picking up 4-son and his girl from the airport tonight. We've got the whole fam'bly home this year, WHOOPEEE!!! I'm not working but this next week is pretty tightly booked. Let it freeze, let it snow, we'll be shootin out the window!

It's a great time to be alive....so THANK YOU GOD too :0

And I mean that.

Al

Back