Matthew Keller is 2011 Tennessee State Champion!

Steve Lee

Matthew put on a show with his high milage worn out barrel! Everyone in the SE Region is waiting for the day when that barrel finally dies!

Here are the results from Unaka.

Attachments

• 2011 TN State Championship.pdf
    195.2 KB · Views: 415
  • 2011 TN State Championship.xls
    48 KB · Views: 264
I think i shot at Unaka for the first time in 2007 or 2008, he was shooting that barrel then i believe. If memory serves me right he either won or shot extremely well in that one also. J/K

Congratulations on winning what turned out to be a of survival of the fittest match. All those that were there will know what i mean.

Andy

Matthew put on a show with his high milage worn out barrel! Everyone in the SE Region is waiting for the day when that barrel finally dies!

Here are the results from Unaka.

If that barrel is marked 121804SH it ain't ready to die just yet!!

The last 2 groups it shot Sunday was a 0.242 and a 0.394 AT 200!!

Not bad for a tubby young broken down singer, is it papaw??

Matthew has a way of making it look easy. I had a great time, pouring down rain and all. Great job shooting Matthew, and thanks to Norman and the crew for all the work of putting on a good match under miserable conditions.

Scott Roeder

Matthew has a way of making it look easy. I had a great time, pouring down rain and all. Great job shooting Matthew, and thanks to Norman and the crew for all the work of putting on a good match under miserable conditions.

Scott Roeder

Scott, you are absolutely correct, Matthew does make it look easy, just as Norman Jones and the crew make it look professional.

Norman, Chris Lee, Ewing and the others fought the rain and wind and still kept the targets in place and made quick turnarounds deserve our thanks.

It was a really great shoot guys!!

Thanks for everything guys! I got a big assist from the rain there is no doubt. Wayne Campbell shot a WHOLE lot better than the stats reflect. And Terry Leonard gave me an assist as well. And Dan, I have shot that barrel the majority of the time since the spring of 2009. I have no idea how many rounds, as I don't keep up with the round count as I keep shooting it till it won't shoot. And Jerry, I'm not completely broke down am I? ;)

I never thought before the match that I would win the whole thing. I thought I would do well if everything went right, but the whole thing? Never. I'm glad that I could show Papaw on Father's Day that all his years of sticking with me were paying off. It was really a fairy tale ending for me. Winning on Father's Day at my Papaw's final match of which he is directing. It's still unreal.

Matthew S Keller

Oh yeah, I gotta give Johnny Stewart some credit, as trying to keep up with him and his changes definitely kept my mind off of my shooting. ;) He was a lot of fun to shoot and load near.

Thanks for everything guys! I got a big assist from the rain there is no doubt. Wayne Campbell shot a WHOLE lot better than the stats reflect. And Terry Leonard gave me an assist as well. And Dan, I have shot that barrel the majority of the time since the spring of 2009. I have no idea how many rounds, as I don't keep up with the round count as I keep shooting it till it won't shoot. And Jerry, I'm not completely broke down am I? ;)

I never thought before the match that I would win the whole thing. I thought I would do well if everything went right, but the whole thing? Never. I'm glad that I could show Papaw on Father's Day that all his years of sticking with me were paying off. It was really a fairy tale ending for me. Winning on Father's Day at my Papaw's final match of which he is directing. It's still unreal.

Matthew S Keller

Oh yeah, I gotta give Johnny Stewart some credit, as trying to keep up with him and his changes definitely kept my mind off of my shooting. ;) He was a lot of fun to shoot and load near.

Bravo Matthew... For your shooting and attitude!!!

Just tried to view the photos Matthew, page said: this content is currently unavailable. Anybody else getting that?

Dan

Last edited:
Back