Match @ Denton

J

J Conley

Denton will hold its last 200yd match of the season this coming Sunday. We will have a special guest attending this match as Shelley’s daughter Kelsey will be in town.
As usual the BAR B-Q guy will be offering lunch. The format will be score in the morning and group after lunch. We draw for benches at 9:00 and shot at 10:00.
Please come out and support this event… Jon

200 Denton

I plan to attend...... My 30 118gr Cheeks came just in time ... Work has me jump'n but I'm gonna try to be there.
cale

A/c

The hot air will be blowing, and I am not talking about the wind.....but a good time will be had, as always !!! Save a bench for me. Glen a great post and yes you do need to sign at Club House. Look forward to seeing everyone!

Denton Match

Mike S. are you going to make it down with the 'mini 30'. You killed us last match and hopefully I'll be tuned up a bit and give you some competition.

mks

No I though it was later in the month. My WIFE HAS plans for this weekend. I'm SCREWED.

See you in Sept.
Mike

Denton match.

I hope to be there on Sun. I just chambered a new barrel with a new reamer, changed the scope, turned my cases with a thicker neck and am shooting some new bullets. I wonder if competing in drag would help. Desperate

Tim, Don't forget to change the trigger and the action. Might as well start form the beggining...:D

Tim in drag

Then is there a possibility Tim could be "the Queen & King of the day" WOW!!!!!!

Sign in Process

Glen you are correct everyone needs to stop by the Office and sign in before going to the range.

Stewart

Tim, Are you going to bring your fancy gas powered machine with you?? You know what I mean!!!
Mike Southard

Back